Finding Your Best Match
Focusing on placing executives, managers and professionals in key positions, every day we work to place the right candidate in the right position with the right company.
More than that, we seek out the impact players - that 20% of candidates that make a real impact on business - and introduce them to the companies that will value their abilities,
energy, and passion. If you are an impact player, we are ready to help you make your next career move.
Career Planning Services
We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potential.
- Career Planning We help you achieve both your personal and professional goals.
- Confidentiality Your job search needs to be confidential. Protecting your privacy is one of our top priorities.
- Resume Tips Create a winning resume. What to put in, what to leave out.
- Interviewing Prepare for the interview. What to ask, what you may be asked.
- Do's & Dont's A checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Resigning Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
- Counter-offers Counter-offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?
Your decision to change careers can affect every dimension of your life. That's why our recruiters spend time getting to know you, your needs and goals.
After that, our recruiters - who often have worked in their focus areas - focus on using their experience and expertise to connect you with the leading companies in your industry.
Relocation Assistance & Tools
In addition to the comprehensive relocation services we offer to companies, we provide extended services to candidates that we place at no cost,
including address change notification and assistance in finding temporary corporate housing or home rentals. We also offer a host of relocation calculators and tools.
All fees are paid by the employer. There is NO FEE to you.
Marshall Grace & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Copyright © 2020 Marshall Grace & Company